Camarillo Ranch House
|Location||201 Camarillo Ranch Rd.,|
|Architect||Herman Anlauf, Franklin Ward (original)|
Lopez Architects, Craig J. Lopez (restoration)
|Architectural style||Queen Anne|
|NRHP reference No.||03000039|
|Added to NRHP||February 20, 2003|
Camarillo Ranch House, also known as Rancho Calleguas and Adolfo Camarillo House, is a Queen Anne-style Victorian house in Camarillo, California. Built in 1892, the 6,000-square-foot (560 m2) house was designed by architects Herman Anlauf and Franklin Ward. Adolfo Camarillo operated the ranch for 78 years, changing the operations from mostly cattle to crops. He was a leading innovator, growing lima beans, barley, corn, alfalfa, walnuts, and citrus and eucalyptus trees. The house was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2003.