||Look up sash in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sash is a large and usually colorful ribbon or band of material worn around the body.
Sash may also refer to:
- Fascia (sash), a sash worn by clerics and seminarians with the cassock in the Roman Catholic Church and in the Anglican Church
- Sash window, the framing that holds panes of glass in a glazed window
- Stand-alone shell, a Unix shell designed for use in recovering from certain types of system failures
- Sash, Texas, a small community in Fannin County
- The Sash, a ballad from Ireland commemorating the victory of King William III in the Williamite war in Ireland in 1690–1691